Job Title: Brewery Packaging lead
Due to further growth and £1.5m investment in a state-of-the-art processing and packaging site we are looking to take on additional brewing/production staff. This would be the ideal opportunity for someone who has some packaging experience and is ready to take the next step. Alternatively, it may suit a current packaging operator/lead looking for a new opportunity at an exciting time for the business.
Start date: May 2022
Location: Lee mill industrial estate, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 9GD
Hours: 35-40 hours a week, 5 days a week with some flexibility, some seasonal weekend work may be required. There may be an option for part time if desired.
Your main duties:
- Fermentation monitoring
- Tank cleaning
- Keg washing and filling
- Passion for great beer
- Brewing/packing qualification or minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Be physically capable of lifting 25kg
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Have a full driving licence.
- Forklift Experience/ Licence
- Computer literacy
In return you will receive:
- 28 days holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- A government auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted product from the staff shop
- Opportunities for professional development and progression
- £22-26K dependent on experience
Please email your CV to email@example.com