Due to further growth and investment in the form of a new processing and packaging site we are looking to take on additional production staff within our brew team.
Job Title: Assistant brewer/ Brewery assistant
Start date: From May 2022
Your time will be spilt between both sites.
Salcombe Brewery Co, Estuary View, Ledstone Cross, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 4BL
Lee mill industrial estate, Ivybridge, Devon, PL21 9GD
35-40 hours a week, 5 days a week with some flexibility, some seasonal weekend work may be required. There may be an option for part time if desired.
Your main duties:
- Brewery cleaning
- Fermentation monitoring
- Tank cleaning
- Cask and keg washing
- Cask racking
- Assisting at brewery tours and brew days
- Delivering when required
- Passion for great beer
- Good work ethic and willingness to learn
- Be physically capable of lifting 25kg sacks
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Have a full driving licence.
- Forklift license
- Computer literacy
In return you will receive:
- 28 days holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- A government auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted product from the staff shop
- Opportunities to progress into various roles within the brew team
- £18-22K dependent on experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org